Nike Womens Dunk Low WMNS DD1503 102 Orange Pearl – Size
- The same orange-pink hue can be found on the branding patch stitched onto the white nylon tongue, on the laces, and on the outsole
- As for the design of the “Orange pearl,” a crisp cut of white leather appears on the perforated toe and on the mid-panel, collar, and heel
- The women’s exclusive “Orange Pearl” low-top Dunk was released in March 2021 as part of Nike’s Spring 2021 footwear collection, which introduced a bevy of Dunk styles to the market
- The Women’s Nike Dunk Low “Orange Pearl” is a refreshing look for the retro basketball, skateboarding, and lifestyle shoe
- Overlays on the forefoot, eyelets, collar, and Swoosh are finished off an appealing shade of Orange Pearl leather
- Leather sole
Sold：192 Wished: 79 Followed: 18
Before becoming a streetwear icon and a must-have for skateboarding. Dunk began his journey on American college parquets. The design became famous in 1985, when it debuted together with other products in coordinated colors for university programs. Today. a selection of these famous team colors is back to pay tribute to the 35th anniversary of the model.
There are no reviews yet.