ASICS Mens Noosa TRI 14 Running Shoes
- Engineered mesh upper: Improves breathability.
- Rubber sole
- Solution Dye Sockliner: Sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions
- Made in the USA or Imported
- GUIDESOLE Technology: The curved sole design and stiff forefoot of our GUIDESOLE technology reduce ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
- AHAR Plus Outsole: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- FLYTEFOAM cushioning: Provides lightweight impact absorption.
Sold：253 Wished: 56 Followed: 93
The NOOSA TRI 14 shoe remixes archived inspiration with a sock-like fit. It’s formed with a lightweight construction and an efficient ride underfoot. Bold colors and patterns on the engineered mesh upper are inspired by the early GEL-NOOSA styles from the 2000s. Convenient features, like the tongue pull-tabs and toggled laces make the shoes easier to put on. This makes it more practical after exiting the swim stage of a triathlon or getting out the door quicker. With GUIDESOLE technology underfoot, these shoes help reduce ankle flexion. Its curved design allows you to conserve more energy while experiencing an easy forward roll.
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
There are no reviews yet.