adidas Mens Yeezy Boost 380 Reflective Blue Oat Fx9847 Size
$350.00 – $499.99
- A contrasting dark tan monofilament stripe runs across the upper. Tan laces add to the overall earth-toned appearance
- Rubber sole
- Boost cushioning is encased within the semi-translucent black midsole and provides plenty in the way of all-day comfort
- The adidas Yeezy Boost 380 “Pepper” is a Fall 2020 release that continued the unique color schemes for the silhouette
- The “Pepper” design displays a colorful yet muted aesthetic as its sock-like woven Primeknit upper is dressed in washed out hues of pinkish-brown, light blue, and cream
- Release date: September 2020
Sold：232 Wished: 91 Followed: 86
The adidas Yeezy Boost 380 “Blue Oat Reflective” is the alternate “Blue Oat” colorway with reflective detailing. The Yeezy Boost 380 was originally tabbed as the predecessor of the Yeezy Boost 350 V2, but was later renamed by adidas and is every bit as stylish as the shoe it parallels. Reflective detailing that shines when exposed to light is incorporated into the bold orange Primeknit upper, differing from the non-reflective “Blue Oat” variant. Additional styling cues include a contrasting blue stripe on the midfoot, brown detailing in a camo-like pattern throughout the upper, and cream or “Oat” laces. Boost cushioning is encased within the light brown midsole for a responsive step-in. The look is finished off with a gum rubber outsole. Release date: July 24, 2020.
We may earn a commission when you buy something from links on this page.
10, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 4.5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 8.5, 9